Restriction on Use
Purchaser is only authorized to use 454 Sequencing System Instruments with PicoTiterPlate devices supplied by 454 Life Sciences Corporation and in conformity with the operating procedures contained in the 454 Sequencing System manuals and guides.
This product incorporates technology licensed from Promega Corporation that is protected under US Patents 5,583,024 (exp. 12/10/2013), 5,674,713 (exp. 10/7/2014) and 5,700,673 (exp. 12/23/2014).
As a condition of sale of this product, purchaser agrees not to use the product to perform less than 1,536 sequencing reactions on a sample or samples without changing the substrate. Failure to comply with this restriction will result in an infringement of patent rights and other intellectual property rights of seller or third parties and a breach of the terms of sale of this product. Purchaser is only authorized to use the Genome Sequencer Instrument with the PicoTiterPlate devices supplied by 454 Life Sciences Corporation and in conformity with the procedures contained in the Operator's Manual.
For life science research only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
The user is responsible for the correct handling of the products and must follow the instructions of the pack insert and warnings on the label. Roche Diagnostics shall not assume any liability for damages resulting from wrong handling of such products.
No warranty and no liability
While Roche is making great efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information, we make no representations or warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information provided on this website and disclaim any liability for the use of this site or any site linked to it. Roche may change this site at any time without notice but does not assume any responsibility to update it. All users agree that all access and use of this website and on any website linked to from this site and the content thereof is at their own risk. Neither Roche nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering this website or on any website linked to from this site shall be liable in any manner whatsoever for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access, use or inability to use this website or any website linked to from this site, or any errors or omissions in the content thereof.
No offer and no solicitation
The information provided on this website does not constitute an offer of or solicitation for the purchase or disposal of, trading or any transaction in any Roche securities. Investors must not rely on this information for investment decisions.
This page may contain forward-looking information. Such information is subject to a variety of significant uncertainties, including scientific, business, economic and financial factors, and therefore actual results may differ significantly from those presented.
Links to third party pages are provided for convenience only. We do not express any opinion on the content of any third party pages and expressly disclaim any liability for all third party information and the use of it.
The website of Roche and the information contained and referenced therein are for informational purposes only. Any reproduction, retransmission or other use is strictly prohibited. Request for permission to reproduce any information contained on this website should be addressed to the Roche Webmaster.
- The information you provide to Roche Applied Science by visiting our website or using any other channel will be used only to provide you with communications that are considered relevant to your needs and preferences.
- This information is kept strictly confidential. It will never be sold or redistributed to any unaffiliated third party for marketing purposes.
- Every communication message that you receive from Roche Applied Science will provide you with the opportunity to be removed from future information exchanges free of charge.
- In addition you may manage your profile easily via the "modify your interests" - link on every email communication.
- On the Roche Applied Science webpages cookies help provide relevant information to you according to your preferences. These cookies are only accessible by Roche Applied Science while you are visiting our site. Your internet browser has settings that can allow or disallow cookies to be set on your machine. Please note, however, that some areas of our site require "cookies" and will not function properly if cookies are disallowed.
- Roche has no influence on the design and content of third party internet web sites. Roche therefore expressly distances itself from the material of all third party internet web sites, even if Roche's web site links to these external sites. If any damage occurs by the use of information presented on third party internet web sites, only the author of the respective third party internet web sites might be liable, not Roche.